Stress Management Training
Half-day or Full-day Team Training
Research has repeatedly shown that employee stress severely impacts a company’s bottom line and is correlated with poor work performance, absenteeism, increased litigation, grievances, accidents, errors of judgment, interpersonal conflict and loss of intellectual capital.
To compete in the 21st century and improve the bottom line, companies must have an effective stress management program.
- Personalized Stress Self-Assessment
- Preventing Burnout
- Individual Action Plan
- Stress, the brain and mental health
- Coping skills to neutralize stress
- Practical relaxation practices
- Role of positive lifestyle choices
- Strategies to manage Performance Stress
- Techniques to improve boost productivity, flow and creativity