All consulting services are provided through a combination of strategy sessions with ownership/key stakeholders, team training, and coordination with leadership/management teams.
All organizations should undergo an annual strategic planning sessions to re-evaluate their progress, challenges and opportunities and reset their long and short-range objectives.
- SWOT Analysis Facilitation
- Feedback surveys: collect input both internally and externally
- Goal Setting: annually/quarterly/monthly
Succession Management is a process for identifying and selecting successors to key roles in an organization. When this process is not properly established, your business runs the risk of creating a leadership vacuum, which can have unintended consequences on its direction, productivity and culture.
- Training of HR and key stakeholders on the 5 Stages of Succession Management
- SM materials and tools including Bench Strength and Individual Talent Assessments
- Identifying Key Positions, developing a talent pool and leadership pipeline
- Consulting support for implementation and rollout
Talent Assessment & Development
Having a clear talent development process in place is essential to identifying and grooming potential top performers and retaining top talent. I use an effective Talent Mobility Process to accurately assess and develop talent at all levels of skill, motivation and rank. This is a good solution for organizations that are not ready for a full Success Management Plan (see above).
- Employee talent accurately assessed and identified
- Coaching strategies to develop employee talent using the Talent Mobility Process
- Consulting/coordination of services with key stakeholders
Executive Personality Assessments
This services utilizes two accurate and insightful assessment tools to provide feedback about the specific leadership qualities of a new hire or employees considered for promotion. This service allows the employer to make an informed decision and ensure that the candidate is the right fit for the position.
- Identifying core leadership motivations, strengths and weaknesses
- Identifying areas for development and recommendations
- Predicting fit with existing leadership team
- Identifying talent and intangible leadership qualities
Clarifying and implementing the core values and practices of organizational culture is critical to its success.
- Clarify your Vision/Mission/Core Values
- Clarification and identification
- Feedback surveys and reports
- Strategy and rollout
- Learn the Essentials of Healthy Organizational Culture
- Keys to increasing Total Motivation of employees
- Performance pressure/psychological safety strategies
- Ingredients of healthy teams
Managing conflict swiftly and clearly is critical to maintaining a healthy organizational environment including employee motivation, productivity and engagement.
- Conflict resolution facilitation between employees/partners
- Training/Coordination with Leadership/Management/HR in the Cognitive Conflict Management Resolution process
Consulting Clients Include:
- Daikin Applied
- Kaplan University
- TD Bank
- Merryl Lynch
- SMG Worldwide
- Mary Kay
- The Smithsonian
- Johnson & Johnson
- Likeable Local
- Arch Insurance
- Young Presidents & Entrepreneurs Organization
- Florida International University
- Optfirst Internet Marketing
- Rosenfield Accounting
- Center for Social Change
- Goldman Properties
- Eagle Management
- Elkus Manfredi
- Mela Artisans
- Vidal & Associates
- Children’s Museum
- Harbar LLC