“Brad gave me lots of insight into my personality and motivations. I’ve used what I learned with dozens of employees. What a HUGE ROI!”
The Focus Factor: Leveraging the 5 Styles of Attention for High Performance
Date: January 6, 2023
Time: 12PM-1:30PM EST
In this training, you will learn The Focus Factor model which covers five unique styles of focus, each of which has specific strengths and applications for boosting leadership focus and performance.
· Learn the principles of Attentional Flexibility
· Learn the five focus styles including strengths, weaknesses and applications for leadership
· Learn how to shift between each focus style more fluidly
· Learn behavioral and leadership practices to support and optimize each focus style
· Allows leaders to improve flow states, cognitive functioning, memory and leadership performance
· Allows leaders to understand a broader range of focus styles and the importance of attentional flexibility
· Allows leaders to quickly identify their “default” focus style and how to shift more fluidly between different styles
· Allows leaders to support their team members in becoming more effective in their style of focus
To hire Brad for a speaking opportunity, email him directly.