Who Should Attend: This training will benefit all employees, especially HR professionals and managers who want to implement stress management strategies for their teams.
Research has repeatedly shown that employee stress severely impacts a company’s bottom line and is correlated with poor work performance, absenteeism, increased litigation, grievances, accidents, errors of judgment, interpersonal conflict and loss of intellectual capital.
To compete in the 21st century and improve the bottom line, companies must have an effective stress management program.
- Personalized Stress Self-Assessment
- Burnout: causes and effects
- Individual Action Plan
- Stress, the brain and mental health
- Coping skills to neutralize stress
- Practical relaxation practices
- Role of positive lifestyle choices
- Strategies to manage Performance Stress
- Techniques to improve boost productivity, flow and creativity