Benefits to the Executive
- Improve work performance
- Greater job satisfaction
- Strengthen leadership competencies
- Sustainable behavior changes
- Enhance career planning and development
- Ongoing feedback and support
- Better working relationship with peers
- Improve conflict resolution skills
Benefits to the Organization
- Retain top performing staff
- Greater productivity
- Reduce turnover and costs
- Improve customer service
- Ability to recruit key talent
- Improved employee morale
- Positive work environment
- Improve reputation
- Positioned for continued growth and success
A 2001 study of 100 executives from Fortune 1000 companies found that the average Return on Investment (ROI) was 5.7 times the initial investment in a typical executive coaching assignment.
A recent study of Executive Coaching in a Fortune 500 firm by MetrixGlobal reported a 529% return on investment and significant intangible benefits to the business.
An internal report of the Personnel Management Association showed that when training is combined with coaching, individuals increase their productivity by an average of 86% compared to 22% with training alone.